A Quality Legal Representation Team and Cost-Effective Solutions
Michael B. Wixom, Partner
Mr. Wixom's practice specializes in Asset Based Lending, Banking & Finance and Commercial Real Estate Transactions. His experience is extensive, and over the past two years alone, he has handled transactions with a value in excess of well over 1 Billion Dollars. In addition to his banking, corporate and commercial law practice, Mr. Wixom has served since 2005 on the Board of Regents for the Nevada System of Higher Education, of which he was chairman from 2007-2009 and is currently serving as vice chairman. His responsibilities include overseeing all of Nevada's public higher education, including 5 community colleges, 2 universities, and a research institute. He is also a member of the Board of Trustees for the Springs Preserve.
He has been selected as one of the 2015 Mountain States Super Lawyers. He was also named by Nevada Business Magazine as one of the Legal Elite 2015: Nevada’s Top Attorneys.
He is rated AV Preeminent by his peers, the highest rating available in the Martindale-Hubbell directory of legal counsel.
Admitted to practice law in:
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- Idaho State University, BS with high honors 1980
- University of Utah College of Law, JD 1986
- Utah Law Review 1985-1986
- William H. Leary Scholar
- Clark County Bar Association
- American Bar Association (Member, Section on Business Law)
- Nevada Bar Association
- Board of Regents for the Nevada System of Higher Education (member)
- Springs Preserve Board of Trustees (member)